Certain foods may cause you to have specific symptoms. Many are obvious. For example, someone who is lactose intolerant may clearly have symptoms of diarrhea immediately after consuming milk. That was me in college. During my childhood and all throughout high school, I would consume nearly half a gallon a day of pasteurized milk. Once I reached my 1st year at Berkeley, I recall the evening vividly that I knew milk was an issue for me. After I drank 16 ounces of milk at the local dining commons, I felt a rumble in my stomach. I didn’t think much of it and then immediately had to find the restroom when I returned to my dormitory. All of the contents from that evening’s dinner, including the milk, immediately evacuated my body. For years I avoided dairy.
After my healing journey, I now can drink milk with no problems whatsoever. Food sensitivities and intolerances are real. Peanuts, other tree nuts, eggs, soy, dairy, nightshade, gluten sensitivities rarely existed when I was a child. Now they are popping up everywhere. If you suspect you have a food sensitivity, but don’t now to what, come in and see us. We have a strategy so that you can regain your health and one day eat purposefully all the foods you enjoy.
Simple steps we recommend.
1. Identify which foods are causing you the most inflammation.
Schedule an initial consult where we will investigate or you can order our Comprehensive Food Sensivity Test and perform it right from the comfort of your home.
2. Avoid those foods for enough time to work on steps 3 & 4.
3. Supplement you body with specific enzyme formulas to help break down the food residues that are still causing inflammation
4. Rebalance your immune system with BioscanSRT so your immune system is balanced and no longer hyper reactive.
5. Slowly re-introduce 1 food at a time and assess the body’s ability to handle it.